FOOTBALL FRENZY - October 2023
For school children in years 3 -7
To help out parents manage the balance of childcare and work during the school holidays
PLACES LIMITED TO 22 PLAYERS PER DAY
FOOTWEAR - Astro or Flat trainers. Unfortunately we can't let full studs on to the pitch at this time of year
SHIN PADS must be worn
- Daily football training sessions focusing on fundamental skills such as dribbling, passing, shooting, and teamwork.
- Small-sided matches and mini-tournaments to apply learned skills in a game setting.
- Skill challenges, obstacle courses, and fun drills to keep the sessions exciting.
- Team-building activities and icebreaker games to encourage interaction among participants.
- SWEET victory shootout agianst Jack Scrivens (Former Paulton Rovers FC GK) - score and get a bag of tuck sweets free!
Experienced coaches with enhanced DBS background checks and safeguarding certficates.
Assistant coaches to ensure personalized attention and supervision
Tuck Shop open at Breaktime - 50p sweet pots and more
Time: 9am-12pm (can be extended to join our multi-activity camp 12pm-3pm) BRING SNACKS and DRINKS
Dates: Monday 23 - Friday 27 October
Location: Bath Cricket Club, North Parade Bridge Road, BA2 4EX
For all other enquiries contact Mark.Watts@bathcricket.com or call 01225 425935