Match Day Cricket Protocol
Arrival and Departure
- Car Parking will be held in our main car park for 2020 and will be manned and monitored by a member of staff
- For senior matches car parking will be avaiable 45 minutes prior to the start time
- Players are asked to arrive in playing whites
- The car park will be closed at ???? we politely request that you do this safely and swiftly
- Players will not be able to leave their car at Bath CC overnight
- Players will have their temperature taken (Infrared Thermometer) before entering the ground and must be within the ‘Normal’ range
Players registering a ‘High’ temperature (37.8 C (100.04 F) degrees or above) will be asked to return to their home and follow the NHS guidelines.
- Players will wash hands with disinfectant wash/alcohol based gel on entering the playing area
- Players will be directed to a team bubble Gazebo away from general public and clubhouse
- If a player needs the toilet they will be able to access the Disabled toilet in the main entrance. This is only available to players
- Changing rooms will remain closed at all times
- Players are not allowed to use saliva to shine cricket balls
- Players will be discouraged from touching their faces
- Players will not be able to give their cap, jumper or ball to the umpire
- Players will wash hands with alcohol gel when exiting the playing area
Food and Drink
- Players are encouraged to bring their own food and drink. Bath CC will not be providing refreshments during match play for players.
- At the end of play, players can use clubhouse facilities to buy food and drink and enjoy in the open air.
- If there is doubt over the weather we will endeavour to communicate via our website and social media channels if an evening of coaching will be cancelled by 2.30pm
- In the event of rain delay during senior and junior matches. Players are advised to return to their car and remain socially distant from teammates and opposition
- In the event of a first aid incident we have a designated coach who will attend to the player. Our First Aid kit will ensure that the coach will be wearing disposable gloves and face mask and PPE visor.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice
- Please do not attend under any circumstances if you or any family member have a new persistent cough, high temperature or have a loss/change in your normal sense of smell or taste
For more information and guidance on coronavirus, please visit http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
* Health and Safety decisions have been made through consultation with health professionals, team discussion and our risk assessment specialist.
We ask that all players and families respect the guidelines that Bath CC has implemented and the guidance of the coaching team at all times. These have been created for the safety and wellbeing of all, allowing for a safe environment for every member to train, play and enjoy.