Development update - 8th Feb
8 February 2021
Dear Members and Friends of the club,
I think anyone who has been passed North Parade in recent weeks will have seen that real progress has been made. The building contractor Rydon are now one week ahead of schedule.
Recent progress includes:
- Foundations are now fully complete to the entire building.
- The steel frame is now complete to our new Indoor cricket school, which is very exciting news
- Works have commenced to the new substation, visibly from Ferry Lane.
- Temporary entrance ramp has been installed to enable better access for disabled members or members of the public ready for when we can re-open
- Scaffolding and floors will be the next major piece of work to commence.
As always if you have any queries or you would like to discuss please feel free to contact me.