Outdoor nets to open from Friday 22nd May - New booking arrangements
20 May 2020
Yesterday evening we announced the exciting news that our outdoor nets are open to book via a new booking system (please read below to view changes to protocol). The response has been amazing and shows how enthusiastic our members are across the board!
This is very new for all of us and naturally there will be some initial teething issues, which we have encountered quickly.
Monday 25th May will now show both lanes as closed on the online system and will only be available for booking two days in advance at 9am.
- Monday will release Wednesday
- Wednesday will release Friday
- Thursday will release Saturday
- Friday will release Monday
We apologise if you have already made bookings but to ensure that we are fair to all members and get as many different households back playing we feel this is the best course of action for the time being.
We will be keeping an eye on how the system progresses and review as the weeks move on and may evolve.
If you have made booking for Monday 25th May and beyond please rebook once available
Thank you for your support and enjoy playing cricket again safely
Bath Cricket Club are pleased to announce that two outdoor nets (the middle net will CLOSED until further notice) will be available to book from Friday 22nd May, as long as the following guidelines are met.
Any member who wishes to use the nets MUST;
Check for symptoms of COVID-19. In line with current Government guidance, if you are symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, you should remain at home and follow Government guidance.
- Avoid public transport if at all possible.
- Do NOT use or attend the net without making a booking.
- Make a booking, via this link: https://bathccoutdoornets.skedda.com/
- Every slot is booked for 50 minutes starting on the hour.
- Bookings are on a first come, first served basis, but we do ask that you are considerate when booking and don’t book multiple slots on the same day.
- The nets MUST be used with members of your own household OR with one other person outside of your household (following social distancing guidelines)
- Social distancing of at least 2 metres MUST be observed at all times.
- Wash your hands thoroughly at home before using the net and again after using the net.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, if possible.
- No equipment will be provided by the club, so please ensure you bring your own equipment and leave with it all at the end of your session.
- Use of the bowling machine is NOT permitted.
- No toilet or any other club facilities will be available.
- Please ensure you wipe down any surfaces touched after use.
- Please ensure you vacate the net promptly to avoid contact.
- If parking is required please park on the yellow box behind the groundsman shed and access the nets via the gate
- Nets will be available on days when the groundsman is on site to assist with any problems and will be closed when no one is on site.
- On occasions you may see professional coaches using the nets when they are not available online to book.
We hope you understand that if the club feel that the guidelines are not being followed, or the advice changes, the nets may have to be closed without notice.
Thank you for your support.
Pre-season works continues
23 February 2021
John Downey Trophy matches announced
16 February 2021
Development update - 8th Feb
8 February 2021
Sad news for the club
7 February 2021
Rob Maggs season preview
28 January 2021
Development update - 26th Jan
26 January 2021
Development update - 19th Jan
19 January 2021